- Full-day tour to Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca, from Salta
- Get great photo ops of the white salt and blue salt ponds at Salinas Grandes
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Purmamarca
- Be amazed at the Lipan Slope's winding road
- Learn about the geology of the colorful Serranias del Hornocal
- Includes a knowledgeable guide, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Salinas Grandes and Purmamarca Full Day Tour from Salta.