- Full-day tour of Purmamarca, Tilcara, and Humahuaca from Salta
- Marvel at natural wonders like the Humahuaca gorge and the Hill of Seven Colors
- Browse for colorful handicrafts at the Purmamarca market
- Explore the ancient ruins of Tilcara and the 17th-century Uquía Church
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from central hotels in Salta.
If you choose meeting point, you must go to 45° Buenos Aires St.
What To Expect
Arrive in the lively village of Purmamarca, famous for its daily handicrafts market and its spectacular backdrop, in the shadows of the Cerro de los Siete Colores (Hill of Seven Colors). Stand in awe before the multi-hued peaks, then continue to nearby Tilcara, where you’ll have time to explore the restored ruins of Pucará, a pre-Inca fortification.
After making a stop in Uquía to visit its 17th-century church, famously home to a series of nine ‘Arcabuceros Angels’ paintings, arrive in Humahuaca in time for lunch (own expense). After lunch, spend some time admiring Humahuaca’s landmarks, including the historic church and Soto Avendaño’s Independence Monument, then return to Salta along the scenic La Paleta del Pintor (The Paintor's Palette) route.
Back in Salta, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY NORDIC TRAVEL EVT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour to Humahuaca, Purmamarca and Tilcara.