- Full-day tour of Purmamarca, Tilcara, and Humahuaca from Salta
- Marvel at natural wonders like the Humahuaca gorge and the Hill of Seven Colors
- Browse for colorful handicrafts at the Purmamarca market
- Explore the ancient ruins of Tilcara and the 17th-century Uquía Church
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive in the lively village of Purmamarca, famous for its daily handicrafts market and its spectacular backdrop, in the shadows of the Cerro de los Siete Colores (Hill of Seven Colors). Stand in awe before the multi-hued peaks, then continue to nearby Tilcara, where you’ll have time to explore the restored ruins of Pucará, a pre-Inca fortification.
After making a stop in Uquía to visit its 17th-century church, famously home to a series of nine ‘Arcabuceros Angels’ paintings, arrive in Humahuaca in time for lunch (own expense). After lunch, spend some time admiring Humahuaca’s landmarks, including the historic church and Soto Avendaño’s Independence Monument, then return to Salta along the scenic La Paleta del Pintor (The Paintor's Palette) route.
Back in Salta, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY NORDIC TRAVEL EVT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is a beautiful tour, you will see different landscape on your way, and William the guide is very kind and helpful." See review