Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Cachi and Los Cardones National Park from Salta
- Admire spectacular views of the Escoipe Gorge and the Enchanted Valley
- Discover the wild landscapes of the Los Cardones National Park
- Learn about Cachi’s indigenous heritage and colonial history on a guided tour
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY AGENCIA DE TURISMO TIAMAR EVT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands