Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of the Calchaquí Valleys, Quebrada de las Conchas, and Cafayate wineries from Salta
- Marvel at the colorful cliffs and unusual rock formations of the Calchaquí Valleys and Quebrada de las Conchas reservation
- Admire natural landmarks such as the Devil’s Throat, the Amphitheatre, and The Castles
- Sample Argentina’s famous Torrontes wine at some of Cafayate’s best wineries
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up, wine tasting, and round-trip transport
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Jump out to admire some of the reservation’s most memorable landmarks, including the imposing Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat) and the aptly nicknamed Anfiteatro (Amphitheater), as your guide explains the region’s unique geology, sculpted over millions of years. Continue to La Punilla, where the unusual rock formations offer ample photo opportunities, and Los Castillos (The Castles), where the striking red rocks are reminiscent of a castle.
Arrive in Cafayate, where you’ll have time to enjoy lunch (own expense) and explore the town, before visiting some of the region’s wineries. Depending on the day, visit one or more of Cafayate’s wineries, and get chance to taste Argentina’s famous Torrontes wine, an aromatic white wine.
After a full day exploring the region’s impressive landscapes, return to Salta, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY NORDIC TRAVEL EVT
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The views and stops along the way were breathtaking and the winery was worth the drive but there was a difference between the tour guide information in English and Spanish." See review