- Day trip to Laguna del Toro and Santa Rosa de Tastil
- Pickup and drop-off from Salta hotels
- Travel via 4x4 vehicle
- Boxed lunch provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at Santa Rosa de Tastil to see the archaeological ruins, including a 15th-century citadel that is a National Historic Monument.
Journey on to Laguna del Toro, appreciating the scenic views as you travel. When you arrive, you'll be treated to a glimpse of the rare Andean flamingo, distinct for its yellow legs and three-toed feet. Sit on the lake's shore for a picnic (boxed lunch included) while you keep an eye out for other bird species, such as Andean ducks.
Climb back into your waiting vehicle and return to Salta for hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms