Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in Salta is included. Pick-up time from your hotel will be between 7:00 and 7:30 a.m.
If your hotel is NOT listed, please provide your hotel name when booking in the “Special Requirements” box. If you are staying at an Airbnb, please let us know its name and address and you MUST give your phone number so that we can reach you if needed.
Pick-up from hotels located more than 15 km (9 miles) away from the city available upon extra cost.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- IMPORTANT: Passport name, number, nationality and date of birth are required at time of booking for all participants
- Request baby seats at an additional cost
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements/allergies at time of booking. All special requirements must be advised at the time of booking
- Please bring: Thermal clothing (at night and in the morning there might be temperatures below zero), sneakers or hiking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- IMPORTANT: Leave your luggage at your hotel in Salta and bring only a backpack to this trip
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with severe cardiac diseases, high pressure or lung problems due to altitude
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Say Hueque Travel
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 3-day Overland Adventure in Tolar Grande, Salta.