- 2-day tour from Salta to Cachi and Cafayate
- Enjoy a gorgeous drive through the Calchaquí Valley, making photo stops along the way
- Admire the gorges, mountains, and rivers that make up the landscape for which the valley is so famous
- Explore the village of Cachi however you wish—check out its 16th-century church or Archeological Museum
- Spend one night in the wine town of Cafayate at any hotel of your choice (not included)
- Take a tour of a local winery and sample varietals like Malbec and Torrontés, the local white grape
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes and bring water
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 2-Day Calchaquí Valley Tour to Cachi and Cafayate.