1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore Salt Lake City on this 1.5-hour trolley tour. Traveling on a replica streetcar, you'll see the city's historical districts and make several photo stops at landmarks and attractions. The uniformed trolley conductor acts as your guide. Select a morning or afternoon tour when booking.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Fully narrated tour led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Entertainers and Sightseeing Guides
Trolley Treats (old-fashioned bottled sodas and Cracker Jacks snacks)
Gratuities (15-20% customary). Like waiters, our 3 performing guides rely on tips to make a living
Departure & Return
35 N West Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants seated on lap are free. No car seats or strollers allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Sights, Inc.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Good tour would recommend it to friends and family, very educational and interesting as well as entertaining" See review
Product code: 5900P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursTrolley Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityCity Tours - UtahTrolley Tours - UtahHistorical Tours - UtahCategory
Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)Discovery Gateway Children's MuseumSnowbird Ski and Summer ResortFort Douglas Military MuseumJoseph Smith Memorial BuildingPark City Mountain ResortUtah Olympic ParkLatter-day Saints Family History LibraryRed Butte GardenTracy AviaryLatter-day Saints Church History MuseumNatural History Museum of UtahBrighton ResortLeonardo MuseumClark PlanetariumThis is the Place Heritage ParkKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)Utah's Hogle Zoo