- 6-day guided tour through five of Utah’s most stunning national parks
- Tour Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Zion and Bryce Canyon parks
- Learn the intriguing natural history of the parks from an expert guide
- Marvel at deep canyons, wild rivers and strange stone formations
- Meet fellow travelers and chat about your experiences in the parks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salt Lake City-Airport East, 200 2100 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84116, USA
2: SpringHill Suites by Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown, 625 S 300 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Five nights of accommodation at 3-star hotels with breakfast are included, as well as lunch at local restaurants; your guide will decide where and when to stop for lunch based on your group’s activities. Two dinners are also included. If you want to experience more than just hiking, optional activities in the parks include canyoneering, horseback riding, rock climbing, mountain biking and helicopter rides (own expense).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (about 3 miles (5 km) a day, minimum)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours travel up in elevation from approx. 3,000 to 10,000 feet (900 to 3,000 meters) above sea level
- Bring a day pack, water bottles or water bladder if you plan to hike a lot
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Pickup locations offered are either Holiday Inn Express Airport East or Springhill Suites by Marriott Downtown Salt Lake City
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Southwest Adventure Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 6-Day Utah's National Parks including Canyonlands, Bryce Canyon and Capitol Reef.