7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
National/State Park entrance fees
7 Days Breakfast & Lunch . Meals as indicated in the itinerary
Snacks and drinking water
Trip Insurance/Cancellation insurance
Dinners and Alcoholic Beverages
Personal Misc. Expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/10/2021 - 11/1/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
3/1/2022 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- At least 2 people are needed to schedule a tour. If you are traveling by yourself, please consult with our customer service department and they will help you join another group.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Booking early is highly recommended as availability will be limited.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 09:00 AM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary and fees apply. 【McCarran International Airport (LAS) Drop-off】Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back. Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum number of guests required per group is 2, but at least 3 guests are preferred. But don't worries, we have two can go gurantee. If you are only booking 1 spots, we will work to put you with an existing group. With that in mind, we recommend that you book in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7-Day Utah and Arizona 9 Park Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 7-Day Utah and Arizona 9 Park Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 7-Day Utah and Arizona 9 Park Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 7-Day Utah and Arizona 9 Park Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahCategory
Utah's Hogle ZooUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)Snowbird Ski and Summer ResortPark City Mountain ResortKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine)Liberty ParkClark PlanetariumUtah Olympic ParkSolitude Mountain ResortRed Butte GardenJoseph Smith Memorial BuildingLatter-day Saints Family History LibraryDiscovery Gateway Children's MuseumTracy AviaryBrighton ResortFort Douglas Military MuseumThanksgiving PointLeonardo Museum