Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Amalfi Coast day trip from the Salerno port
- Stop to capture photos of the UNESCO-listed coastal landscape
- Visit Positano, the quintessential Amalfi Coast town, Amalfi and Ravello
- Enjoy a pasta lunch as you admire the views from Conca dei Marini
- Make the most of free time to explore Amalfi and Ravello
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance of the Municipal Garden, Ingresso Villa Comunale di Salerno
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop for a light pasta lunch in Conca dei Marini, then, with your appetite sated, you’ll continue along the Amalfi Coast to the ancient maritime superpower of Amalfi. Make use of your free time to explore the streets, or pay a visit to the Cathedral of St. Andrew to admire its different architectural styles. A boat ride along the coast is another possibility, although this is at your own expense.
Later, travel onward to Ravello, the high-in-the-hills town that overlooks the Amalfi Coast. Spend an hour here to check out Villa Cimbrone and Villa Rufolo, then start your return to Salerno. Your trip ends with evening drop-off at the start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is only available for cruise ship passengers
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum of 6 per tour is required to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amalfi Coast Excursion from Salerno.
- "Highly recommend this tour for couples, families or even a solo trip." See review