Are you interested in?
14 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
39 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
163 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse in the timeless rhythms of life among the hills of Salerno on this small-group culinary experience. Tour the olive groves, visit the vegetable garden, then taste extra-virgin olive oil with homemade bread. Finally, join your host to prepare a local lunch and feast on two courses with dessert, water, and your host’s own red wine. In summer, dine in the garden; in winter, relax by a roaring fire.
- Experience life in the Salerno hills on a cooking class in the olive groves
- Prepare local Campania specialties for lunch, including dessert
- Sample your host’s own red wine and extra-virgin olive oil
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 15
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Giovi Bottiglieri, 19, 84133 Salerno SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P776
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSalernoCooking Classes - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiCooking Classes - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoCooking Classes - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory