Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Regular temperature checks for staff
The Medical School of Salerno—one of the oldest and most important schools of its kind—has layers of history that visitors often don’t know much about. During this tour, you’ll visit the school’s various sites with a guide who helps you understand its past, and see Minerva's gardens and the San Lazzaro chapel. Skip-the-line admission to the school is included, saving you time waiting in the long lines that pay testament to the school's prestige.
- 2.5-hour walking tour of Medical School of Salerno
- Skip-the-line admission
- Learn about the history of one of Europe’s oldest institutions with a professional art historian guide
- Visit the medical school museum, San Pietro a Corte, the San Lazzaro chapel, and Minerva’s gardens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Via Roma, 51, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Medical School of Salerno Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Medical School of Salerno Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Medical School of Salerno Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Medical School of Salerno Private Tour with a Local Guide?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20455P161
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalernoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - PompeiiWalking Tours - PompeiiHistorical Tours - PompeiiCategory