- 2.5-hour walking tour of Medical School of Salerno
- Skip-the-line admission
- Learn about the history of one of Europe’s oldest institutions with a professional art historian guide
- Visit the medical school museum, San Pietro a Corte, the San Lazzaro chapel, and Minerva’s gardens
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people
Departure & Return
You will meet the guide at the entrance of the coffee shop 089, Salerno
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff