4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Mount Vesuvius is an impressive sight and the perfect stop after a tour of Pompeii, but reaching the volcanic peak with public transportation can be a hassle. Save time with this tour that includes pickup at Pompeii and drop-off at the Mt. Vesuvius trailhead. Walk to the crater’s edge, admire views over the Bay of Naples, and relax over a wine-tasting lunch at the foot of the mountain.
- Stress-free transportation to the Mount Vesuvius trailhead from Pompeii
- Guide commentary during the trip and skip-the-line tickets to the trail
- Free time to walk up to the edge of the volcanic crater and snap photos
- A wine-tasting lunch at a local cellar set on the mountain slopes
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Live commentary on board
Light Lunch with Wine Tasting
Mt Vesuvius entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
the pickup will be in front of Fortuna Village Pompei, Via Plinio, 80045 Pompei NA
- Fortuna Village Pompei, Via Plinio, 80045 Pompei NA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Your tour operator will collect the Mt. Vesuvius entrance fee on board the bus in order to secure your skip the line tickets from the ticket office "guide's counter"
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or alternative tour
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Worldtours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Pompeii?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Pompeii?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Pompeii?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Trip to Mt. Vesuvius from Pompeii
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingSalernoShore Excursions - AmalfiBus Tours - AmalfiPorts of Call Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiShore Excursions - PositanoBus Tours - PositanoPorts of Call Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoShore Excursions - PompeiiBus Tours - PompeiiPorts of Call Tours - PompeiiHalf-day Tours - PompeiiCategory