Are you interested in?
11 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
15 Tours & Activities
13 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 3 hours
Tickets to University of Salamanca included
Food & Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointConfitería Santa Lucía, Plaza Mayor, 10, 37002 Salamanca, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Salamanca?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Salamanca?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Salamanca?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 3-hour Walking Tour of Salamanca?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P318
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalamancaFood Tours - Castile and LeónWalking Tours - Castile and LeónMarkets - Castile and LeónHistorical Tours - Castile and LeónHalf-day Tours - Castile and LeónCategory