- All transportation is included
- Listen to local myths and legends about the lights
- Food and warming beverages are included
- Your guide’s photos will be sent to you afterwards
Departure & Return
Lapland Welcome Saariselka Office (Kelotie 1 Siula-House, Saariselka 99800)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms