Don’t worry—here are some similar options
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the wine of Croatia’s Istrian peninsula with this wine tour from Rovinj and Pula. You’ll travel to three wineries in a small group that’s limited to just eight people for an intimate tour of wine tasting and eating. Learn about the local wine and growing techniques, then sit down for a traditional Istrian meal before your journey back.
- Soak up vineyard views as you travel around the scenic Istrian peninsula
- Visit the wine cellars and savor local produce such as cheese and prosciutto
- Learn how to pair wine with food during a visit to the winery in San Tomaso
- Sample up to 12 different varietals of Croatian wine through the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your accommodation.
Please let us know your exact accommodation address / hotel, apartment, campsite../
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY THIS IS ISTRIA , Arnet doo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine & more Tour , private guided wine tour from ROVINJ & PULA to wine cellars?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine & more Tour , private guided wine tour from ROVINJ & PULA to wine cellars?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine & more Tour , private guided wine tour from ROVINJ & PULA to wine cellars?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine & more Tour , private guided wine tour from ROVINJ & PULA to wine cellars?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Wine & more Tour , private guided wine tour from ROVINJ & PULA to wine cellars
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesRovinjFood Tours - IstriaUnique Experiences - IstriaBus Tours - IstriaWine Tastings - IstriaFull-day Tours - IstriaFood Tours - PorecUnique Experiences - PorecBus Tours - PorecWine Tastings - PorecFull-day Tours - PorecFood Tours - PulaUnique Experiences - PulaBus Tours - PulaWine Tastings - PulaFull-day Tours - PulaCategory