Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Animals or pets allowed
- Duration includes the transfer and clothes changing time. Pick up service is included if the distance from pick up point to Sunny Safari Office is within 8km. Thermal overalls, winter boots, winter gloves, woolen socks, helmets and masks are provided.
- Each person who will drive the snowmobile should hold a valid driving license. For the person who doesn’t hold a valid driving license, please contact with Sunny Safari for other solutions.
- If two person per snowmobile, passenger and driver could switch during the break of driving. For the group which has an odd number of customers, we highly recommend purchasing a single driving supplement.
- Meeting time of our safari is always before the starting time of the safari if you need pick-up services. You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation or by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded.
- Minimum age of 15 years is required for this tour.
- Operated in Rovaniemi each year from November 16 to April 12 next year (weather permitting). The minimum number of participants for each safari is 2 full paying adults’ price.
- Please let us know in advance when you book the safari if you have special dietary requirements. (Eg: vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.)
- Snowmobile drivers are responsible for any damages caused to the vehicle. Please refer to the indemnity clause for details.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Safari
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Snowmobile Whole Day Adventure.