6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park is the most northern wildlife park in the world, and the perfect place to see a variety of Arctic animals. The park includes polar bears, reindeers, wolves, and many more animals. Both adults and kids will enjoy visiting and learning about the wildlife of this part of the world. This combination ticket makes visiting easy, as you’ll receive transfers, a guide, and lunch, so all you have to do is enjoy yourself.
- The park is open year-round
- A fun family day out
- Adventure gear is provided—important if visiting in winter
- Spot up to 50 wildlife species
Saved to wishlist!
Organizer's liability insurance
Safari desk support
Hotel pickup and drop-off from all major hotels in Kemi
Private tours available for additional price
Departure & Return
Departure PointLapland Welcome, Rovakatu 26, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from the main hotels in Kemi. The pick up time will be confirmed by email!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park from Kemi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park from Kemi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park from Kemi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park from Kemi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Visit Ranua Arctic Wildlife Park from Kemi
6 to 7 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesRovaniemiNature and Wildlife - LaplandZoo Tickets & Passes - LaplandAttractions & Museums - LaplandCategory