6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Swap a day in Rovaniemi for a trip to the Auttiköngäs waterfalls. Set in the heart of a forest just outside the city, the canyon is said to be one of the most scenic, and accessible, natural landmarks of southern Lapland. This day trip offers a convenient way to visit it with round-trip transport and a guided hike through the forests to admire the cascades of water and climb the observation tower.
- Enjoy convenient travel with a pickup and drop-off from Rovaniemi hotels
- Find the best Auttiköngäs vantage points and photo spots with a guide
- Admire the region’s glacial rivers and forests as you explore the trails
- Learn about the forest protection programs of Finland from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Organizer's liability insurance
Safari desk support
Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
Private tours available for additional charge
Departure & Return
Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Auttikongas Water Falls?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Auttikongas Water Falls?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Auttikongas Water Falls?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Auttikongas Water Falls?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesRovaniemi4WD Tours - LaplandSporting Events - LaplandExtreme - LaplandCategory