3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Scan the Arctic skies from one of the best Northern Lights viewing points near Rovaniemi on this 3-hour evening expedition. Travel through the countryside to a secret location on the shores of a lake, made welcoming by a crackling campfire and cozy Finnish tent. Then, watch for the lights aided by tips from an expert local guide. During your vigil, hear fun facts and legends about the lights; savor snacks and berry juice warmed on the fire; and with luck, catch a sighting of this spectacular natural phenomenon.
- 2.5-hour Northern Lights search from Rovaniemi, with round-trip transport
- Venture into the countryside to escape the glow of Rovaniemi's lights
- Watch the dark skies from a lakeside camp, with a traditional Finnish tent and campfire
- Marvel at the ghostly, fluorescent lights as they move across the sky
- Learn about the science and legends of the lights from an informative local guide
- Enjoy snacks and hot berry juice by the campfire
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Warm outfit rental
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Lights Hunt Including Snacks on Campfire from Rovaniemi?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights Hunt Including Snacks on Campfire from Rovaniemi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights Hunt Including Snacks on Campfire from Rovaniemi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRovaniemi4WD Tours - LaplandSporting Events - LaplandBus Tours - LaplandNature and Wildlife - LaplandExtreme - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory