3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Enjoy a memorable Northern Lights tour and watch on this 2-hour late night trip from Rovaniemi, with an informative guide. Leave Rovaniemi’s artificial lights behind to maximise the chance of sightings, and head to a traditional Finnish tent set beside a lake. Keep warm by a crackling campfire as you observe the skies and hear fascinating folk tales about the lights, known in Finland as ‘fire foxes.’ Savor hot drinks and snacks cooked on the fire, and with luck, be witness to a wondrous display of the natural lights.
- 2-hour Northern Lights tour and watch from Rovaniemi, with a professional guide
- Travel away from Rovaniemi’s artificial lights into the countryside
- Make camp at a traditional Finnish tent, set on the shores of a lake
- Keep warm by the campfire as you watch for the Northern Lights
- Hear Finnish legends and folk tales about the lights from a local guide
- Enjoy hot berry juice and snacks cooked on the fire
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Lights Hunt from Rovaniemi with Folk Tales and Snacks over Campfire?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights Hunt from Rovaniemi with Folk Tales and Snacks over Campfire?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Lights Hunt from Rovaniemi with Folk Tales and Snacks over Campfire?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights Hunt from Rovaniemi with Folk Tales and Snacks over Campfire?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13975P16