6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit two farms on this snowmobile tour from Rovaniemi, which includes round-trip transport and a barbecue lunch. First set off for a reindeer farm, and then take a sleigh ride pulled by reindeer. Enjoy a warm beverage as you learn about the animals from traditional herders. Your second stop is at a husky farm, where you meet the dogs and go on a short dog-sled ride.
- Snowmobile tour to a reindeer and a husky farm from Rovaniemi
- See traditional dressed reindeer herders
- Go for a sleigh ride pulled by reindeer
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch at the husky farm
- Ride on a dog sled pulled by huskies
- Round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from all major hotels in Rovaniemi
Meals or snacks mentioned
Organizer's liability insurance
Safari desk support
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Vegan, vegetarian, kosher, halal, gluten-free and lactose-free options are available
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1,000 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snowmobile Safari to Reindeer and Husky Farms from Rovaniemi
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesRovaniemiNature and Wildlife - LaplandWinter Sports - LaplandCategory