- A valid driving license is required to use public access areas
- Snowmobiles are quiet and eco-friendly
- A family-friendly activity, as some participants can be passengers
- Winter clothing and gear is provided
Departure & Return
Lapland Welcome Rovaniemi Safari Office (Rovakatu 26, 2nd floor, 96200 Rovaniemi)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For driving on public tracks you need an international driving license
- All gear provided by Lapland Welcome
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Snowmobile Driving - Morning start.