- Snowmobile-pulled sleigh ride through the winter forest landscape
- Snap photos of the Arctic Circle scenery
- Visit the Santa Claus Village
- Blankets and heavy thermal clothing provided
- Pickup and drop-off in Rovaniemi
Departure & Return
-Coming with your own transport you can meet us at our Safari Center, which is located opposite Santa Claus Village in the same location as Neste petrol station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know basic English in order to understand the instructions. If the customer does not understand any of the instructions, Wild Nordic shall reserve the right to refuse the customer ́s participation based on safety concerns and necessity to communicate in English during any emergency situation.
- Most travelers can participate
- All the pick-up times are subject to a 15-minute difference depending on the other participants joining the tours. Customers shall wait for their pick-up in the hotel reception area (or such other area as notified by Wild Nordic)
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
- Customers are highly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance (which covers insurance for the activities to be participated)
- Wild Nordic shall not be responsible for any valuables of the customers left in the public area while participating in the activities.
- Reservations: Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day
- If you feel that there is anything that Wild Nordic needs to know that is not covered here, please provide further details.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Nordic Finland Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms