- Absorb unique views of the Northern Lights and Finnish countryside
- Optimize your chances of seeing the lights on a flexible, multi-day tour
- Benefit from the insider tips and insights of your professional guide
- Round-trip transfer ensures hassle-free exploration of the rural landscape
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note: you must check in each day to reserve your seat on that night's tour. Even on the first day that your Aurora pass is valid you still need to check in before 1pm if you wish to join the tour that day. Simply send an email, WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber or call before 1pm to confirm that you want to reserve a seat.
- If you check-in\reserve a seat and do not show up on time for the departure, your Aurora Pass will expire.
- This pass cannot be transferred. Each pass is only valid for one customer to use for the whole period.
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Adventures Oy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms