Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will meet you at your accommodation at the start of the tour. Please let us know prior to the tour where you would like to be picked up. We will then inform you of the exact pick-up time. The duration of the tour is at least 3,5 hours.
We kindly ask you to check that you have adequate clothing for staying outdoors for several hours. If you are unsure of what to wear, please check out our winter clothing guide on our website.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for small children due to cold temperatures
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Frost Fell Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Northern Lights Tour with Photography.