- Search for the Northern Lights in the Finnish wilderness
- Bring a tripod for best possible photos
- Bonfire and picnic of Lappish sausages and berry juice
- Two adults per snowmobile, single rider at extra charge
- Children can ride behind, pulled on a sledge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
-Coming with your own transport you can meet us at our Safari Center, which is located opposite Santa Claus Village in the same location as Neste petrol station.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know basic English in order to understand the instructions. If the customer does not understand any of the instructions, Wild Nordic shall reserve the right to refuse the customer ́s participation based on safety concerns and necessity to communicate in English during any emergency situation.
- All the pick-up times are subject to a 15-minute difference depending on the other participants joining the tours. Customers shall wait for their pick-up in the hotel reception area (or such other area as notified by Wild Nordic)
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
- Snowmobile tours: the driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e. car or motorbike).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The driving license must be valid in EU countries. Customers shall bring their valid driving licenses or a copy of such driving license for participating in snowmobiling.
- The snowmobile driver is held liable for any damages caused to the snowmobile. This self-risk amount is a flat-rate of EUR 900 per driver/snowmobile /accident case, without exception or regards to the extent of the damage. If the customer purchases insurance from Wild Nordic for EUR15 (subject to change as advised by Wild Nordic), then the maximum liability of the customer shall be reduced to EUR150 per person.
- Snowmobile and husky safaris are not suitable for pregnant women due to vibrations as a result of uneven tracks and the presence of exhaust fumes of the snowmobiles.
- Customers are highly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance (which covers insurance for the activities to be participated);
- If a customer suffers from illness or disabilities (such as heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems) that could affect his/her ability to take part in the activities or that she is pregnant, he/she shall prior to participating in the activities consult medical experts as to his/her suitability to participate in the activities. The customer shall acknowledge that he/she participate in the activities to be offered in the Services at his/her own risk in the case that he/she suffers from such illness or disability or pregnancy.
- If a customer is recovering from any illness or the effects of alcohol and/or drug consumption or have recently had any major illnesses or surgery, Wild Nordic shall reserve the right to refuse the customer ́s participation based on safety concerns.
- Wild Nordic shall not be responsible for any valuables of the customers left in the public area while participating in the activities.
- Reservations: Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day
- Please note: the northern lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the tour. The tour date can be moved free of charge once (depending on availability, excl. group reservations), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by 16.00 on the original date.
- If you feel that there is anything that Wild Nordic needs to know that is not covered here, please provide further details.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Nordic Finland Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms