5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Head into the dark night to search for the Northern Lights with this snowmobile experience from Rovaniemi. You’ll travel out of the city, then hop on a snowmobile to drive into the mountain wilderness where barbecue snacks and hot drinks beckon alongside a traditional tepee. Learn about the starry night sky as you warm yourself by the fire, and look for the famous aurora with your guide and group.
- Make use of provided winter adventure gear for a nighttime arctic adventure
- Visit a mountain hideaway with a wooden tepee, far from any artificial lights
- Ride a snowmobile to speed over the rugged wintery terrain with a guide
- Learn about arctic mythology and the stars as you warm up with snacks and drinks
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and meals mentioned
Winter adventure gear
Organizer's liability insurance
Coffee and/or Tea
Private tours available for additional charge
Departure & Return
Rovakatu 26, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at the time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us if you wish to have a guide in other language
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lapland Welcome Oy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Lights Snowmobile Driving Safari?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights Snowmobile Driving Safari?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Lights Snowmobile Driving Safari?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights Snowmobile Driving Safari?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 57914P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRovaniemi4WD Tours - LaplandSporting Events - LaplandBus Tours - LaplandNature and Wildlife - LaplandSafaris - LaplandExtreme - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory