3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Finding and photographing the Northern Lights independently while in Finland may mean missing the best sightings and shots. This tour maximizes the chances of both—with a pro-photographer to take you to recommended viewpoints and advise on your camera settings and angles. While scanning the skies, enjoy barbecue snacks and hear tales of the lights you’d probably miss alone. Warm outerwear and professional Northern Lights photos from your trip included.
- Hunt for and take photos of the Northern Lights on a photo tour from Rovaniemi
- Get the best chance of sightings and great shots with a photographer guide
- Enjoy photo tips using your own camera, plus BBQ snacks and hot drinks
- Warm outerwear, tour photos, and hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transportation from your hotel/accommodation and Northern Lights viewing location
Guiding in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese)
Usage of winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanies)
Campfire BBQ: reindeer sausages, snacks, blueberry tea (vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request)
Professional photos emailed to you
Transportation Outside Rovaniemi City Center
Departure & Return
Maakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Visit our Safari office in the city center (beside Subway)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Customer MUST provides reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Unique Travels
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Lights Photography Tour
3 to 4 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisPhotography ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRovaniemiBus Tours - LaplandNature and Wildlife - LaplandSafaris - LaplandPhotography Tours - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory