- Maximize chances of seeing the Lights by exploring with a professional
- Travel across the frozen wilderness with ease by minivan
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hear traditional Lappish tales and snack on sausages around a campfire
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide valid phone number when booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Adventures Oy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.