- Maximize chances of seeing the Lights by exploring with a professional
- Travel across the frozen wilderness with ease by minivan
- Save time finding a meeting point with included hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hear traditional Lappish tales and snack on sausages around a campfire
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge, Apukka Resort or Arctic Snow Hotel transfer for extra charge - 20 € / person / round trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide valid phone number when booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Adventures Oy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.