- Relax with round-trip Rovaniemi transport, direct from your city hotel door
- Head into the countryside for a better chance of seeing the Northern Lights
- Cozy up in a traditional lakeside cottage, enjoying sausages and hot drinks
- Listen to your guide to learn about the solar activity of the Northern Lights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge, Apukka Resort or Arctic Snow Hotel pickup for extra charge - 20 € / person / round trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Adventures Oy
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Aurora Hunt by Private lake, in a Lappish Wooden hut, 4 hours .