3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hunting for the Northern Lights is a quintessential experience for winter visitors to Lapland. On this tour, maximize your chances of spotting the Aurora Borealis with a local guide that knows all the best viewpoints. Settle into a comfortable sled pulled by a snowmobile for a thrilling ride over the snow-covered landscapes; travel out past remote lakes and forests, far from the lights of the city; and if you’re lucky, enjoy spectacular views of nature’s lightshow.
- Maximize your chances of seeing the Northern Lights in Lapland
- Snowmobile-sled ride: the most exciting way to explore the snowfields
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Rovaniemi hotel
- Personalized small-group experience with a maximum of 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers in Rovaniemi area withi 9km radius.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Circle Snowmobile Park
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 193692P8