Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The best places to see the Northern Lights lie off the beaten track away from light pollution—which makes them hard for visitors to find. Leave navigation to your guide on this small-group tour, with transfers from central hotels, as you escape the city lights for a lake or river location. Enjoy hot juice, cookies, and sausages around the fire in the wilderness as you hunt the mysterious lights.
- Hunt the Northern Lights in a group no larger than 15
- Local guide picks the location with the best chance of a viewing
- Authentic wilderness experience, including a campfire feast
- No need to wait in the cold: Includes 2-way transfers from central Rovaniemi
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAPLAND CAMP LUXURY CHOICE
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesRovaniemi4WD Tours - LaplandSporting Events - LaplandExtreme - LaplandCategory