3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Aurora Borealis is one of the world’s most famous sights, but it can be difficult to spot. Benefit from your professional guide’s experience with a trip in search of the Northern Lights, escaping into the dark wilderness to learn more about the natural phenomenon and its mythology, enjoy fire-cooked Lappish sausages and warming drinks, and hopefully marvel at the lights themselves. Return safe and warm with round-trip transport included.
- Enjoy a family-friendly trip to known spots ideal for viewing the lights
- Small-group tour size ensures personalized attention from your guide
- Discover the science behind the phenomenon, and the legends it inspires
- Travel with ease to the remote location with round-trip transport included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
22.08.2019 - 30.09.2019: pick-up time is 22:30.
01.10.2019 - 31.10.2019: pick-up time is 21:30.
01.11.2019 - 31.01.2020: pick-up time is 20:00.
01.02.2020 - 31.03.2020: pick-up time is 21:30.
01.04.2020 - 20.04.2020: pick-up time is 22:30.
- Rovaniemi Airport, 96101 Rovaniemi, Finland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helios tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Northern Lights Hunting by Minibus/Bus from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Northern Lights Hunting by Minibus/Bus from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Northern Lights Hunting by Minibus/Bus from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Northern Lights Hunting by Minibus/Bus from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Northern Lights Hunting by Minibus/Bus from Rovaniemi
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursTours & SightseeingRovaniemiBus Tours - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory