3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience a side of Finland rare to visitors on this evening excursion to Langonlampi Lake. With the natural landscape of Northern Finland all around you, enjoy free time to decompress in a traditional Finnish sauna. A cozy fireside dinner awaits you in a cottage on the lake (vegetarian option available). Round-trip transport from Rovaniemi is included for your convenience.
- Experience a traditional Finnish firewood sauna
- Freshly-prepared dinner included
- Convenient round-trip transport from Rovaniemi hotels
- Popular choice for couples and families
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip transfers from & to Rovaniemi (driving time approx 30 minutes)
Traditional Finnish firewood sauna experience
Dinner (Salmon or Vegetarian)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Comfortable in any weather
- High heels are not recommended
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Helios tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lappish evening in the Wilderness with dinner?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lappish evening in the Wilderness with dinner?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lappish evening in the Wilderness with dinner?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lappish evening in the Wilderness with dinner?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It is not worthy to present an activity particularly recommended by tripadvisor ." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRovaniemi4WD Tours - LaplandSporting Events - LaplandBus Tours - LaplandExtreme - LaplandHalf-day Tours - LaplandCategory