- 2-hour snowmobile experience from Rovaniemi
- Take a snowmobile ride through the countryside
- Follow a frozen river and trails through snow-covered forests
- Admire the winter scenery, and watch for wildlife
- Stop and take a break for a hot drink and biscuits
- Two adults per snowmobile, or upgrade to ride your own
- All equipment and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Departure & Return
Pekankatu 3 is our meeting point for guests staying in Rovaniemi city centre. Please proceed here, where we will pick you up and transfer you to the snowmobile site.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Pricing is based on 1 or 2 people riding on one snowmobile
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
- You must be 18 or over to drive a snowmobile
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
- Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
- Other languages upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff