- Ice-floating adventure from Rovaniemi
- See the Northern Lights without light pollution
- Visit a secret location in the Finnish countryside with a guide
- Dry-suit included
- Warm up with a hot drink
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Rovaniemi hotels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board your tour transport and head out of town, bound for a frozen lake deep in the Finnish wilderness. Once you arrive, you'll be outfitted with a special dry suit that keeps you warm despite floating in near-freezing lake water. With the help of your buoyant dry suit, lie back and relax, floating among chunks of ice as you watch the Aurora Borealis flicker above. Being this far out in the open landscape, far from any light pollution, gives the best chance of seeing this natural phenomenon.
Climb out and warm up with a hot drink, then board your transportation and return to Rovaniemi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height for floating is 120 cm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safartica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Aurora Ice Floating in Rovaniemi.