7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Meet Santa Claus, and ride a snowmobile and reindeer sleigh on this fun-filled, 6-hour adventure from Rovaniemi. Journey to the magical Santa Claus Village, and visit Santa's office, the post office, and the twinkling, Christmas-themed shops before savoring a delicious lunch. In the afternoon, ride a snowmobile to a reindeer farm, and enjoy an enchanting sleigh ride with the tinkle of reindeer bells filling the air. An Arctic Circle crossing ceremony and complimentary hot drinks add the final touches to this tour.
- Santa Claus and reindeer experience from Rovaniemi
- Meet Santa Claus in his office at Santa Claus Village
- Send Santa-stamped greetings from the post office, and browse the Christmas-themed shops
- Sit down to a hearty lunch with complimentary drink
- Ride a 2-seater snowmobile through the snow
- Snuggle up in a reindeer-pulled sleigh for a ride
- Join in an Arctic Circle Crossing Ceremony
Saved to wishlist!
Snowmobile instructions and safari 2 persons/snowmobile
Driving approx. 1.5-2 hours
Visit to reindeer farm
Short reindeer sleigh ride and reindeer driving license
Arctic Circle ceremony and Certificate
Visit to Santa's Village by car
Meeting with Santa Claus
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Winter clothing offered
- Snowmobile instructions and safari based on two people per snowmobile; there's a supplement when driving one person per snowmobile
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safartica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It’s a long day of activities and fairly pricey but worth every penny and a great lunch buffet included at a top hotel in the Santa clause village." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Arctic Delight - Visit to Santa's Village and snowmobiling to reindeer farm