- Explore Lapland’s wild countryside with a guide to cover more ground
- Thermal gear provided to stay warm during the entire outdoor adventure
- Ride solo or with a passenger; flexible itinerary based on your skill level
- Break up the day with lunch plus an al fresco afternoon coffee break
Departure & Return
-Coming with your own transport you can meet us at our Safari Center, which is located opposite Santa Claus Village in the same location as Neste petrol station.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: you will stay outdoors for minimum 8 hours and have a long snowmobile ride. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for an extra charge. Single riding is highly recommended due to the nature and duration of the tour. Adults only!
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- It is the customer’s responsibility to know basic English in order to understand the instructions. If the customer does not understand any of the instructions, Wild Nordic shall reserve the right to refuse the customer ́s participation based on safety concerns and necessity to communicate in English during any emergency situation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
- Snowmobile tours: the driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid A or B driver’s license (i.e. car or motorbike).
- The driving license must be valid in EU countries. Customers shall bring their valid driving licenses or a copy of such driving license for participating in snowmobiling.
- The driver of the vehicle is held liable for damages caused to the vehicle. This self-risk amount is a flat-rate of EUR 900 per driver/snowmobile /accident case, without exception or regards to the extent of the damage. We cannot accept any liability for personal injury or material damage arising out of an accident during any other excursions which do not involve snowmobiling.
- Customers are highly encouraged to purchase personal travel insurance (which covers insurance for the activities to be participated);
- If a customer suffers from illness or disabilities (such as heart disease, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems) that could affect his/her ability to take part in the activities or that she is pregnant, he/she shall prior to participating in the activities consult medical experts as to his/her suitability to participate in the activities. The customer shall acknowledge that he/she participate in the activities to be offered in the Services at his/her own risk in the case that he/she suffers from such illness or disability or pregnancy.
- If a customer is recovering from any illness or the effects of alcohol and/or drug consumption or have recently had any major illnesses or surgery, Wild Nordic shall reserve the right to refuse the customer ́s participation based on safety concerns.
- Wild Nordic shall not be responsible for any valuables of the customers left in the public area while participating in the activities.
- Reservations: Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day before the tour.
- If you feel that there is anything that Wild Nordic needs to know that is not covered here, please provide further details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Nordic Finland Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms