Are you interested in?
114 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
216 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
165 Tours & Activities
6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hike among the striking frozen waterfalls of Korouoma on this full-day trek from Rovaniemi. Embarking on an Arctic hike in unfamiliar territory on your own may be difficult, but with a guide in the lead you'll be completely safe. Let your guide take care of navigation and listen to informative commentary on the Arctic's flora, fauna, and geology as you travel through canyons and forests. Stop for a bonfire lunch and a hot drink.
- Pickup and drop-off from Rovaniemi hotels
- Use of thermal clothing and snowshoes to keep travelers warm and moving through the snow
- Bonfire barbecue lunch and traditional blueberry tea
- Engaging commentary from a guide, available in multiple languages
Saved to wishlist!
Guide in English (other languages available on request: Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Chinese)
Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
Use of warm winter clothing and snowshoes
Meal of pork sausage (or vegetarian/vegan alternative upon request), salmon soup, grilled salmon, Lappish bread and blueberry tea
Coffee and/or Tea
Transportation from outside Rovaniemi City Center
Departure & Return
Departure PointMaakuntakatu 29, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
- Rovaniemi Airport, Rovaniemi Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Unique Travels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 65490P68