3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take off on this 3-hour family snowmobile experience from Rovaniemi for a fun-filled day in the snow. Start with a thrilling, full-size snowmobile ride through the snow, with two adults per snowmobile and children riding a snowmobile-pulled sled. Zip through the snowy forests, and stop en route to absorb the winter-wonderland setting. Next, visit a safe snow area, and let the little ones ride mini-snowmobiles as you watch and cheer them on. Finish with some hearty sausages cooked on a bonfire, accompanied by hot Lappish berry juice.
- 3-hour fun family snowmobile experience from Rovaniemi
- Enjoy an afternoon of snowmobile rides
- Ride through snowy woods, and soak in the beautiful scenery
- Kids can ride mini-snowmobiles and toboggans in a safe area
- Refuel with hot berry juice and sausages cooked on a campfire
- Two adults per snowmobile, or upgrade to ride your own
Saved to wishlist!
Expert snowmobile guide
Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
Hot drink and snack
snowmobiling 2 hours, toboggans, mini ski-doo
Food and drinks, unless specified
Self-liability waiver, 19 € / driver paid on spot
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Travellers from central Rovaniemi hotels are picked up from Arctic Lifestyle Safarihouse at Pekankatu 3, Rovaniemi. Pick ups are offered from Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Sky & Chalets, Santa Claus Holiday Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Car or motorcycle driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Pricing is based on 1 or 2 people riding on one snowmobile
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints, disabilities, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, back or hip problems or any other serious medical conditions
- You must be 18 or over to drive a snowmobile
- Children will ride on a snowmobile-pulled sled behind the guide
- Participants under the age of 15, may participate as a passenger on a snowmobile, only if they are 140cm tall or above, and have booked at the adult price, otherwise they must ride on a sled behind the guide
- Young children must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times
- Not suitable for children aged 3 and under
- Operates in cold weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable snow conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change according to weather conditions and seasonality
- Other languages upon request
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lapland Family Snowmobile Safari from Rovaniemi?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lapland Family Snowmobile Safari from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lapland Family Snowmobile Safari from Rovaniemi?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lapland Family Snowmobile Safari from Rovaniemi
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesWinter SportsExtremeOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesRovaniemiUnique Experiences - LaplandWinter Sports - LaplandExtreme - LaplandCategory