- Discover unique photo opportunities on a journey across Arctic terrain
- Benefit from your private guide’s undivided attention with tips and advice
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary that suit your interests and the weather conditions
- Relax after a day’s exploring with round-trip transport included
Departure & Return
Beyond Arctic office, 15 minutes before start of the tour
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years (send us a message if smaller children included)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond Arctic
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Explore the Wilderness - Photography Expedition.