3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the thrill of dog-sledding during a half-day tour from Rovaniemi that features a fun ride through the snow-covered wilderness of Finland. Follow your guide across the snowy landscape for about 1.5 hours as you steer your own dog-sled pulled by energetic huskies. After the safari, your guide provides a hot drink and cookies while sharing further commentary about the huskies and sledding.
- Half-day dog-sled tour from Rovaniemi
- Arctic outer clothing provided to stay warm and dry
- Includes light refreshments and round-trip transfers from Rovaniemi
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight participants
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from/to Rovaniemi
1,5 hour husky safari with a sled
Informative talk about huskies
Hot juice and cookies
Arctic outer clothing
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP PLACE AND TIME
Please, check with the sales office the pick up place and time. It is very important to inform us your accommodation and mobile phone number, in case we need to contact you in Rovaniemi. During pick up driver will look for you by your name.
– Santa Claus Holiday Village: 08:00
– Ounasvaara Rovaniemi: 08:10
– Central Rovaniemi Hotels: 08:20
– K-Market Sinettä: 08:40
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY BearhillHusky
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Call of the Wild Morning Husky Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Call of the Wild Morning Husky Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Call of the Wild Morning Husky Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Call of the Wild Morning Husky Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 142214P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Call of the Wild Morning Husky Safari
3 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesRovaniemiNature and Wildlife - LaplandWinter Sports - LaplandCategory