- Hike through the snowy forest to the highest point in Rovaniemi
- Experience the wild Arctic, and see over 50 animal species, at Ranua Wildlife Park
- Meet the loveable husky dogs, and learn all about training huskies
- Take a cozy sleigh ride pulled by Lappish reindeer, and get great photo opportunities
Departure & Return
Pickup and drop-off from other hotels/accommodations within 18 km from Rovaniemi city center are also available.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Customer MUST provide a reachable phone number
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nordic Unique Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.