Departure & Return
Sunny Safari Office
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operated in Rovaniemi between 13th April and 15th November 2020. The minimum number of participants for each safari is 2 full paying adults price.
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing and shoes according to the weather. Raincoats and rubber boots are recommended on rainy days.
- Round trip transfers from & to the accommodation located more that 800m from Sunny Safari Changing room (Kansankatu 15) to maximum 8 km are included.
- You will receive your meeting time and meeting point upon confirmation or by e-mail. Failure to participate in the safari due to missed meeting time or meeting point will not be refunded.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sunny Safari
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by A Cultural Encounter at A Local Reindeer Farm.