Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Explore Rotterdam with ease on a bike tour that provides a more intimate glimpse into the city
- A great cultural introduction for first-time visitors
- Cycle between attractions without getting lost
- Receive tailored recommendations to last your entire vacation
Departure & Return
A two-minute stroll from metro and tramstop Leuvehaven and the Erasmusbridge in a quiet street in the middle if Rotterdam city-centre. Trams: 8, 12, 20, 23 and 25
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY seeRotterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons