- Hotel pick-ups and drop-offs are included
- Benefit from having a fully guided hike of the crater
- Get close-up views of one of New Zealand’s most notorious volcanos
- An easy way to experience this landscape without climbing any mountains
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled booking time. there is plenty of parking at the lakefront for free, it is also within 5 min walking distance from the CBD
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaitiaki Adventures Aotearoa
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms