- Full-day private shore excursion of Berlin war sites from Warnemünde Port
- Visit Berlin’s legendary WWII monuments like the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate and Hitler’s bunker
- Stop at iconic Cold War sites such as Checkpoint Charlie and the famous Berlin Wall
- Hear fascinating commentary about Berlin's history from your expert private guide
- Customize your tour to your particular interests
- Port pickup and drop-off by private vehicle included
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Drive around and walk through the city with an expert local guide, who will provide a detailed account of Berlin’s fascinating and oftentimes troubled history.
Learn about Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party and what life was like during the Third Reich. See where Hitler’s bunker was located and visit the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe. Also, find out how Germany was divided while walking through Checkpoint Charlie, the best-known crossing point between East and West Berlin during the Cold War. Then walk alongside the remains of the Berlin Wall at the Berlin Wall Memorial and East Side Gallery.
Walk under the famous Brandenburg Gate, one of Berlin’s most important monuments. A symbol of division between Berlin and Germany during the Cold War, it is now a national symbol of peace and unity. Also, see the Reichstag building, the modern-day meeting place of the German Parliament.
This private tour is a customized experience, so be sure to include any specific requests for desired attractions at the time of booking.
When hunger strikes, the guide will suggest a variety of lunch options, such as a traditional German beer garden, depending on preference.
The tour concludes with a 2.5-hour drive north and a Warnemünde cruise port drop-off.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to Warnemünde Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands