Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
30 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
38 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
30 Tours & Activities
5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover northern Germany during your docking time on this half-day private tour. Explore the fishing village of Warnemunde and admire the 18th and 19th-century houses that line the streets. Then head to the city of Rostock and wander around the historic center with your guide. See sights like the town hall, St. Marien basilica, the historic university and do a bit of shopping before heading back to the ship.
- Spend your time at shore exploring Rostock and Warnemunde
- Explore the fishing village of Warnemunde and its old homes
- Walk around the historic center of Rostock and learn its history
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by public transportation or with a private vehicle & driver depending on the chosen option
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Directly at your cruise ship.
- Warnemünde Fähre, Am Passagierkai 1, 18119 Rostock, Germany
- ROSTOCK PORT GmbH, Ost-West-Straße 32, 18147 Rostock, Germany
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essence of Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Shore Excursion of Rostock and Warnemünde?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 63772P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsRail ToursCity ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRostockShore Excursions - Mecklenburg-VorpommernRail Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernCity Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernWalking Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernPorts of Call Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernHalf-day Tours - Mecklenburg-VorpommernShore Excursions - HamburgRail Tours - HamburgCity Tours - HamburgWalking Tours - HamburgPorts of Call Tours - HamburgHalf-day Tours - HamburgShore Excursions - CopenhagenRail Tours - CopenhagenCity Tours - CopenhagenWalking Tours - CopenhagenPorts of Call Tours - CopenhagenHalf-day Tours - CopenhagenCategory